Conceptual Photography

Lately, I've been really into conceptual photography.  Conceptual photography is photography that has some sort of idea, or meaning, behind it.  It can also be interpreted differently to each person who views it.  

Some examples of my conceptual photography lately: 


Some of my conceptual photos are made from emotions: 


 "Once you're gone"

"Without love life is like the seasons with no summer"



Some are thought of from songs:

"It's hard to dance with a devil on your back, so shake him off"
(Florence and the machine)


Some just come from creations or scenarios in my head:




"The Portal"

"The Artist"


I really enjoy doing conceptual photos.  They are definitely the most creative, and the most fun to do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010

MartinaKphotography.com
All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine